A great way to serve grassroots organizations is by becoming a Drutopia Partner. Partnership is available to both agencies and freelancers.
As a Drutopia Partner you and your client(s) receives
- membership to the Drutopia Software Cooperative
- a local, test and live environment with continuous integration for each client site
- membership to MayFirst/PeopleLink, which includes the following for each client site: * Web hosting * Email * Email lists * NextCloud accounts * Discourse accounts
- same day Drupal and Drutopia updates applied by the Drutopia team
- a Git repository with full control over your client’s theme and certain configuration settings
- Support forum to ask questions and report bugs.
- Public recognition on drutopia.org
To become a Drutopia Partner,
- read and agree to the Points of Unity and Code of Conduct
- sign up each of your Platform Cooperative clients up
- commit to supporting the client’s theme and configuration
- pay Drutopia Platform Cooperative membership dues on time
- contribute improvements back to the Drutopia project when possible
- serve as a helpful intermediary between your clients and the Drutopia project